Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday, June 7


I was just walking around town in Hua Hin in the sun & so hot I nearly couldn't stand it, but now I've gotten back to camp & it's started raining & really cooled things off. I am nearly done with my two week bootcamp, a few more workouts to go. I don't think I've lost that much weight & I don't really understand it. I've hardly eaten anything, obviously drinking nothing but water & tea, & been working my butt off exercising. I guess I'll find out tomorrow or Sunday for sure when I get my scan done. I do think I have a little less fat on my belly.
Anyway the workouts have gotten harder, more running in the mornings & more steps, then more reps in the body weight circuit training. At least there has been some eye candy for me during workouts. There are a few good looking guys here training for Muay Thai boxing, & they are fun to watch working up a sweat.


As the last day of the beach run this morning, Klaus & I went up the normal steps, then down around and to another further temple, with another evil set of stairs. There were amazing views from the top, & even more monkeys. We then walked down through the fishing village and around back to the beach.












Today I met up with Natalie to buy my train ticket to Malaysia for Sunday. Afterwards we walked around the markets & the tourist area & beach there. The beach by the camp is much bigger & nicer for a swim or walk. I really haven't left the camp much else this week, been just focusing on the workouts & resting in between. I've enjoyed some time to read & still been getting my massages every other day from Dah. Yesterday I went into the hospital for another type of detox Valerie had suggested: a colonics detox. Can't say I want to do that again any time soon, but hopefully it helped.





Miaw wasn't there for my boxing training in the afternoon, so I trained with another, named Mee. The session lasted longer & he pushed me even more than normal, but luckily my energy held up. I had to go almost immediately into my next workout, Wing Tsun. Klaus had me practice the last 2 parts of the main exercise, parts 7&8. We also had some new defense moves.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment