Wednesday, May 15, 2013

On to New Orleans

I forgot how big this country in and how much there is to see. And I forgot how pretty and interesting some of these southern cities are. I want to go back to Savannah for St. Patty's Day and then to New Orleans for Jazz Fest again for sure!

We met up with my friends, Gary & Lan, for a couple nights out on Boubon St, in New Orleans. I even managed to connect with my cousin Karman and her husband Chris who were in town enjoying Jazz Fest.






Dane & I had a great time at the actual festival, even though it rained on & off. Most notably we saw BB King, who's quite old by now, and the Dave Matthews Band. I also met up with a friend for high school who was working at the Jazz Fest, Nate Miller.

















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment