Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 24 Thailand




The tour ended officially & we said goodbye to our leader Nan - she was sweet & fun. I did a little shopping near our hotel in the city & Tahn & I grabbed a quick lunch, which was delicious- fried rice with chicken, shrimp & cashews in a pineapple.  
Several others were staying on a few more days & had also booked the same hotel as me, so we took a van & were very happy to be going to the beach. The Phuttasa was a great little boutique hotel, in a great area & just a block from the beach, clean & modern with all the basics for only $20 per night - I would definitely recommend it.  I found a relatively cheap laundry service across the street - I wish we could get this so cheap at home!  Allison & I did a bit of shopping & then I went to get a $10 Mani/pedi.  I walked down the beach & then met up with the group for dinner at a place with a band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment